header

Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Review

Good morning everyone! This is my third time trying to post this because my Internet was not working for a couple days and then it got deleted, so I had to re-write it. What a hassle. Anyways today I am going to review the Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara in Black. I was excited to try this because I already reviewed the original Loreal Voluminous mascara HERE. I was surprised on how similar the two mascaras are to one another. But I do prefer the original over this.
Packaging: When I first picked it up I was worried on how light it felt, because it didn't feel like there was any product in the tube. I haven't finished it yet, and I have been using it everyday for about three weeks, so that's good! Its the same style tube as the original, nothing special but a sleek gold color. 
The wand: Its the same as the original but a little different at the same time. There are little bristles between the longer ones which I guess makes it "full definition." When pulled out of the tube there is build up on the tip which you have to wipe off. Also if there is too much product on the bristles, I would suggest to wipe it off on a paper towel so it doesn't get too clumpy on your lashes.
No Mascara
One coat
Two coats

Application: To me this isn't a very voluminous mascara, I have used better in the past. I think it separates the lashes better than anything. It does get clumpy once you apply the second coat, so you really have to work with it. I don't normally wear this by itself I think it works better combined with other mascaras. Right now I am using this as the base and then topping it with Maybelline falsies. 

Wear: I have never had a problem with mascara smudging on me until I wore this! I am guessing because it is such a "Wet" mascara. But it does stay very black through out the day without fading. 

Let me know if you have tried this mascara and how you liked it. (:

10 comments:

  1. Found you via the BBU Blog Hop and followed!:)

    Check out my Covergirl Giveaway!
    http://raveorrant.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont get on with wet mascaras. Great blog! Im a new follower thru BBU :)
    my blog is gemseren.blogspot.co.uk :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your lashes look so good without mascara already! I like how black this mascara looks but I don't know how i feel about a wet feel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I agree, the color is great except the wetness. (:

      Delete
  4. Hey hun, found your blog through the blog hop and think it's adorable! I'm now a follower and would love it if you would check out my little blog and maybe follow back if you like it?

    http://es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such pretty coloured eyes, and such nice eyelashes naturally, so jealous!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thanks your so sweet, I think my eyes are boring being brown haha (:

      Delete

LinkWithin